Random Chit Chat

wasnt raised with anything, so im ok lol.

but it could be bad coil pack, i currently cant remember what the older version is called... with the rotary contacts... maybe that

I just got SC2 yesterday and have been in love now for 13 hours+ :D

Anyone got any good Protoss build orders?

Who plays fastest? Edit: The new fastest is so much better than SC1 fastest map... zomg

Edit2: In fact, everything about SC2 is better than SC1... jizz in my pants material fo sho

Google "Terran build order sc2", I would here at work but they block all the gaming sites :'(

I's normal that I can't tell a difference between 128Kbps and 320Kbps in music right?
I'm trying to find a use for my Zune 8, so I was thinking of putting my favorite songs in higher bitrate into it. However, no matter how many tests I ran on all my PC, laptops, various speakers and headphones, I can't tell a difference most of the time.

You'll only really start to notice sound loss at 96kbps, IMO. Other than that 128kbps is good enough.

I's normal that I can't tell a difference between 128Kbps and 320Kbps in music right?
I'm trying to find a use for my Zune 8, so I was thinking of putting my favorite songs in higher bitrate into it. However, no matter how many tests I ran on all my PC, laptops, various speakers and headphones, I can't tell a difference most of the time.

+1

I Cant notice a difference either, even through my $200 Sony's. Why not use the Zune 8 strictly for Video or just as a backup?

Back
Top Bottom