Random Chit Chat

Haha my cousin's kids like to play Guitar Hero but they can't play the Iron Maiden songs because one of "Number of the Beast". Pretty much entertainment at its finest.

But in more serious news if you like Cradle of Filth you should try some Inflames. they are one of my favorite metal bands.

Just found Trigger on Youtube and I must say I liked it :D

I have a friend whose parents are like that. They seriously made him remove me from facebook because they didn't like the way I looked.

Wow....

So many people blindly follow into so many other things also. Some person of higher authority tells all these people to do something, they'll likely do it with no questions asked. I only hope that these poor members of society can use their brain.

Most likely not. That's why religion is such a problem right now, because people, of all faiths, are being misled and taught hate instead of tolerance.

That's not to say I'm an atheist, I just believe that organized religion is out of control. I'm not going to open a can of worms by citing any examples; nor will I preach my faith to those who don't care to know.

Car buffs: So do you think a dead clutch could prevent an engine from starting on an '88 Bronco? Turns over but wont start

Since the engine turns over, I don't see how it could be a problem with getting the engine started.

Back
Top Bottom