Random Chit Chat

You having problems running app's in W7?
Not exactly sure, but I am trying to emulate a PS2 game where everybody said it works/playable. Except that when I get to this one part, I crash.
I'm exactly sure what's causing this, but when I tried running the emulator with compatibility and with administrator permission, it works a bit better, but still crash at the same place.

I tried running Burnout Revenge on the PS2 emulator a while back on my previous rig and was just unsuccessful. That was on XP Pro SP2. I know it's not perfect though.

Remeniz, if you're looking for a new keyboard I'd suggest looking into one with mechanical key switches. I moved to them and haven't looked back since.

I kinda like the slimline, sleek illuminated design of the Logitech Illuminated and i'm thinking it's much quieter than my current keyboard.

What keyboard with mechanical switches would you recommend?

If you tried playing it with PCSX2, it's not going to work. There's a compatibility guide on the PCSX2 site, and Burnout Revenge isn't playable. Whereas the game I am playing (Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+), the compatibility said it's playable. I think I'm gonna try contacting the 2-3 people on Youtube where they said they got the game to work.

I don't understand why you bought so many graphics cards. Different strokes for different folks.

lol good point.

I think my brother is trying to get into my steam account again. I just got a password recovery email from steam, and when I checked my gmail signins, there was an IP address I don't recognize.

So I changed both to randomly generated numbers. No way he'll figure it out now.

GAHHH!!!! AT&T shut off my data service at some point in the past week without any notice. That means that I have been surfing all week on their $10/MB bs.

Dammit, I was streaming video yesterday. This is bad...

I kinda like the slimline, sleek illuminated design of the Logitech Illuminated and i'm thinking it's much quieter than my current keyboard.

What keyboard with mechanical switches would you recommend?

I personally prefer Cherry MX Browns. They have a tactile bump where the switch activates, but no tactile click like the blues, making the browns much quieter.

I have used one of those Logitech keyboards. I like using scissor switches over membranes, but I didn't particulary care for it. If quiet is your biggest priority, then a mechanical keyboard isn't for you.

Back
Top Bottom