Random Chit Chat

Remeniz, looks like a decent sort of set up mate, cut the blowhole yourself? (I don't know much about your case).

20100807114850.jpg

The circle is a window fan blowing out.

Remeniz, looks like a decent sort of set up mate, cut the blowhole yourself? (I don't know much about your case).

It's great and has a huge amount of room inside to work with. Could easily hold a big WC set up. The blowhole in the top is standard with fittings for the 80mm fan.

Hmm, Those top 2x 80mm fan's, did those holes come stanrdard?

With this case you get space for two PSU's, top and/or bottom. And you get some blanking plates for the PSU area when your running one PSU; these plates have spaces for two 80mm fans. So I have the PSU in the bottom and at the top I have the blanking plate with one 80mm fan in at the moment. Everything is standard though. I'm going to replace all the current fans and fill the empty spaces too. Just trying to decide which fans to go for.

Here's a review of the Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01.

I just found this thread. Somehow evaded me thus far.

Facebook has been fine here as well - don't forget Facebook is most definitely not hosted on a single server though, so it's most likely a local thing if it is down. Anything that bought the entirety of that site to its knees you can bet your bottom dollar would be fixed pretty damn quickly...

Just found out I can't do virtual PC, which means I can't do XP mode.
Now I gotta install XP.

Back
Top Bottom