Random Chit Chat

My brother has one and I love it.

The next door neighbour had one and swapped it a week later for an iPhone 4. He said it was too big.

But in his defence he understands why it's so big;

The Streak, or Mini 5, is a Tablet with a smartphone/cellular feature whereas the iPhone is a smartphone with Tablet features.

I'll take the large Streak!

I think I would definitely prefer it, but I have no idea when it is going to be released in the US. I need something to save me from this blackberry. It's freaking terrible.

I think I would definitely prefer it, but I have no idea when it is going to be released in the US. I need something to save me from this blackberry. It's freaking terrible.

Woah! I thought you guys had the Streak already.

But yea, what's up with the Blackberry? The city boys here love them. I personal don't like the look of them and that keypad is just too small to use.

The web browser is complete garbage. It takes like 2 minutes to render a page unless it is very simple or a mobile version. I can't tell the difference between WiFi over a 10mb connection and GPRS.

Ha! That sucks. Didn't know it was that bad. I'll check out my Niece's Blackberry next time's she's up.

I thought you had the iPhone 3?

EDIT:

lol! I see you just broke a thread in the Hardware section.

Ha! That sucks. Didn't know it was that bad. I'll check out my Niece's Blackberry next time's she's up.

I thought you had the iPhone 3?

I have a first generation iPhone, but the screen was destroyed when my dad rolled our Xterra. It managed to fall outh the broken window and get rolled over by the car. Or at least, that's what I think happened, because it was nowhere to be found until they rolled the car back upright. And because that is pretty much the only way it could've been damaged considering the case it was in.

lol! I see you just broke a thread in the Hardware section.

Yeah lol. Weird things were happening with the server earlier.

lol wtf? I just realized that today is Friday. That means that I've been a day off for at least a week.

Grrrr..... Why is it that turntable lids always pick up scratches like nothing? I just realized that mine is completely covered with them, and the only thing that's been on it is LP sleeves.

lol wtf? I just realized that today is Friday. That means that I've been a day off for at least a week.

I've been pre-occupied for the past week with the 6ft high, 29ft long garden fence, my relatives visiting and my girlfriends birthday. Not only that but i've been waking up at 3 in the morning and wanting to go back to sleep when everyone's getting up!

Grrrr..... Why is it that turntable lids always pick up scratches like nothing? I just realized that mine is completely covered with them, and the only thing that's been on it is LP sleeves.

You'll be surprised what can cause scratches. Sliding paper on plastic will eventually cause marks.

Hey. What 120mm fans do you recommend? I want something that will shift a lot of air when I want it too.

Back
Top Bottom