Random Chit Chat

Cheap for you, maybe. Australia has to import everything! (or almost everything. I'm just assuming cameras aren't made in Australia, though).

I Could probably pick up a cheap samsung point and shoot for about $80?

My grandfather has quite a collection of camera's but there's no way in hell he'd let me use it any of it.

I don't know if you guys remember, but my Zune 8 died awhile back (reason why I got a Zune HD now), and today, I decided to take it out and take it apart to see if I can fix it. However, I didn't feel like taking it apart, and just plugged it in, after a few minutes, it came alive (the back screen works too). I guess I just needed to let the battery fully die out, and then charge it.

Hey teny, I think that your CPU must be seriously bottlenecking your gpu if you can't max crysis at 1680x1050. I have a friend who has all of his settings at high at 1920x1080 with a 5870 and a 955 BE

Yeah, I know it is. Crysis runs better with more than 2 cores.
I would upgrade, but I don't think 775 is worth it anymore, and I don't have money to buy a new CPU, RAM, and mobo.

Hmm, well, from what I have seen, my friends computers run Crysis better than mine back when I had the 8800GT. Their graphics card were about the same in performance, but they had quads (whether it's AMD or Intel).

Back
Top Bottom