Random Chit Chat

Lol,i could never image a quiet computer. Whenever I fire up my ol' server it sounds like a 20hp outboard motor

My rig is so quiet now. I've done a complete 180* with the new case. I'm focused on low noise and decent heat dissapation. While having power in place should it be needed for hot days or demanding apps. It still all idles sub 40, yet the total noise from the rig is under 30dBa. Amazing.

That's where my computer is headed. I think I'm through with days of tweaking and stability testing, I want to use it. Mild overclocks for me.

lol my brother would probably throw a bunch of other crap in.

Are newspapers in Australia all black and white? Or is the ink different or ? because the color ink is toxic when burned.

Thats the thing,i burned them in the backyard and walked away,watching it from the balcony. No idea if there poisonous or not.

Why is it whenever i buy a PC game i always get the BUgs. Im getting the "Temporary Outage" error from starcraft 2. I Cant even play offline because i need to connect to activate. Thanks heaps blizzard :|

Got my 480 today, I've installed it and played some crysis at max settings and it's epic. Temps haven't gone over 86 so far

Wait it maxxed Crysis? How tiny is your resolution?

btw, I figured out what I am gonna do with my old iphone. epic computer touchpad ftw!

now all i need is a short (<6 inch) sync cable and some hot glue to make a base.

Got my 480 today, I've installed it and played some crysis at max settings and it's epic. Temps haven't gone over 86 so far

Cool, I can't max out Crysis at 1680x1050, I get an average of 30-35 frames, which in my opinion is unplayable. I think it's because of my CPU and RAM though.

In Celsius? If so, then that's about 10c hotter than my 5870. Then again, my room is pretty cool right now. I think it goes about 80c average when it's my regular room temp.

Back
Top Bottom