Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

i got the thing to score my computers its a 5.7 everything else is a 5.9 my hard drives are what the lowest score is.....a 5.7

this computer is kinda making me mad but maybe is set something up wrong

im sorry im so dumb but idk what to set in my bios and idk what to set it as

my internet likes to disconnect a lot while on this pc im using a netgear pci card to connect to the internet ive never had any problems with it, the icon in the tray will show im connected to my wireless but if i go in firefox it wont connect and i cant load pages....
i know its not the router or modem because if I go on a pc downstairs the internet works fine and the pci card is properly inserted into the slot

also in my motherboard book it says connect a northbridge fan header whats that? i think i plugged my 120mm fan into that

how come every time i open my case the pc restarts?

i'm sorry for all the questions and i'm sorry for my dumbness i'm downloading and installing all the windows updates, i don't have viruses,
my device manager doesnt show any problems

idk what im doing wrong

sorry and thanks

Um nate the internet issue still sounds like a card issue. Have you reseated it in the PCI slot?

And the restart thing may be cause by having chassis intrusion on in the BIOS...check that out...probably under "security" or something in the bios.

ok thanks

yes ive reseated it i just removed everything inside the case including the cu n recleaned it as well as the heatsink

Just wanted to say Hi, this is random, but this is a random chit-chat thread, so It's ok

I'm Bored lol

what country is this forum based in????
im assuming America.
the reason i ask is so i can compare prices to my currency(Australian).

The owner is in the UK but the majority of members are American. We have a few Aussies and Canadians also and quite a few from the UK. Unless otherwise stated most prices mentioned in threads would be in US dollars.

Also if you want to buy something from here,i recomend:

http://www.xe.com/

For all your currency Conversion needs :D

And now for something completely different,I Think im in love with ubuntu.

So far,it has done EVERYTHING I Want it to do,even work with my 3G Modem NO Problems! Now if i can get CS,Sims 2,SPORE and a few other games to work,i no longer need Windows.

So Up yours Micro$oft.

Getting games to work on linux is tough, and for the most part doesnt work... Most programs don't work on linux, otherwise I would dual boot it.

Random: I just listened to some Blink 182, and they are pretty good. Same with AVA.

So far,it has done EVERYTHING I Want it to do,even work with my 3G Modem NO Problems! Now if i can get CS,Sims 2,SPORE and a few other games to work,i no longer need Windows.

So Up yours Micro$oft.

I bet my left nut that you will be back to windows soon enough

Well i have been dual booting for the past 2 months and most of the time i have been using ubuntu.Although according to the WINE database the sims 2 wont work :(,so if it doesnt work using cedega i guess ill just have to continue dual booting.

Back
Top Bottom