Random Chit Chat

Has anybody heard of the phone company "metro pcs"?

Yeah, they're pretty small in the US. Nothing compared to the big boys (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile). If I remember correctly their main selling point is that everything is modular. So you only pay per month with no yearly contract to tie your hands.

Yeah, they're pretty small in the US. Nothing compared to the big boys (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile). If I remember correctly their main selling point is that everything is modular. So you only pay per month with no yearly contract to tie your hands.

Ya and there actually really cheap. $40 a month for unlimited everything and they have some pretty nice phones. I'm thinking i might get on that. What are the rates for Verizon?

Just my two cents here but 2000$ a month isn't much to just live off of when being back in the civilian life. No disrespect to any servicemen or women. My dad serverd in german in the 80s so I know how it works, tho great for the resume.

It's not but on top of my normal job salary, I can't complain. It's tax free money and like weber pointed out, I do actually live in a very cheap town. I pay 1200 a month for 6 bedroom house, (don't ask why I have a 6 bedroom house, only have a wife and two kids but the wife wanted the house so...)

Wow 1200 a month will get you an Apartment here in South Jersey

The landlord spent 250,000 on this house and it is relatively small (3 Bedroom 1/12 bath big living room, moderate size kitchen) We pay 1,500 a month.

Minimum Wage is around 7bucks/hour

Registered Nurses (my mom) get about 23-25/hour if your lucky

My Step Dad was a Head Foremen (right below the owner) for an electrical company (he currently is laid off after 9 years of working there) And got 22/hour

Taxes are also the highest in New Jersey.

We are planning on moving within the next few years. If we go to Florida, it would be a LOT cheaper and a LOT nicer.

Sorry to hear about your Father, this economy just sucks! I get paid 10/hr to do chat tech support and while it's not the greatest job, my hours are perfect for a college student and a family. Gives me time to do my homework before the wifey gets home. Where in Florida do you plan to move to?

No problem, He gets paid more on welfare :D No taxes are taken out, neither is child support, which that bit*h does not deserve

Back
Top Bottom