Random Chit Chat

Has anyone here gotten starcraft 2 yet? I'm debating getting it. I'm also getting a gtx 480, patriot viper II RAM and an ASUS P6X58D-E in an hour or so. Should I write up a how to build a computer tutorial with pictures while im putting the majority of my computer together?

Ok. Even the non turbo's are great. Pop a turbo on it at a later date and it performs better than the factory turbo model; 8:1 compression ratio compared to the 10:1 compression ratio on the non turbo.

So I told my friend about this, he is the one I am turning to when getting a car since he has more knowledge in this field, and I know squat. He said "the only problem with that is the life expectancy for the engine will be less on a turboed n/a then a normal turbo engine. they are built to different tolerances." Also that I have to do a lot before I can just install a turbo into a non-turbo MkIII.

So I told my friend about this, he is the one I am turning to when getting a car since he has more knowledge in this field, and I know squat. He said "the only problem with that is the life expectancy for the engine will be less on a turboed n/a then a normal turbo engine. they are built to different tolerances." Also that I have to do a lot before I can just install a turbo into a non-turbo MkIII.

Oh yea. That pretty much goes without saying. Just like when OC a computer you have to do a little prep work. But the 7M-GE engine was just as bullet proof as the 7M-GTE's. In fact the only thing that failed these engines was the gaskets and peeps T-charg 7M-GE all the time; it's a bit of work though. Also the non turbo's came with W58 trannies and you find a lot of enthusiasts swapping in the turbo's R154 tranny.

Dang! I'm looking at Supra MkIII's on eBay now...

Do you know how much (or estimate) it would cost to turbo a non-turbo MkIII?

Here you go.

It's a seriously good read. It's expensive but if you like tinkering with cars then it's something you'll enjoy.

Otherwise go with the 7MGE and check the things I mentioned a couple posts before. The engine is the biggie with the gasket.

Okay, I'm going to set things straight because this isn't the first message I've gotten about this.

00000006.png

I don't hand out negative reputation for fun. If you've ever received negative reputation from me, it's either because you were a complete and utter idiot or you've been constantly spreading misinformation regardless of the facts.

Likewise, if you've posted something helpful or smart, you've probably received some positive reputation from me also. People can attest to that.

So don't send me messages or retaliate with negative reputation, because that completely defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

Okay, I'm going to set things straight because this isn't the first message I've gotten about this.

00000006.png

I don't hand out negative reputation for fun. If you've ever received negative reputation from me, it's either because you were a complete and utter idiot or you've been constantly spreading misinformation regardless of the facts.

Likewise, if you've posted something helpful or smart, you've probably received some positive reputation from me also. People can attest to that.

So don't send me messages or retaliate with negative reputation, because that completely defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

You make me laugh...Just getting more attention to yourself. The neg rep comment you posted was wrong anyway. I never said it was a month old.
Stop attention seeking and grow the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom