Random Chit Chat

So I met with a surgeon today and he says I may not need surgery. He is gonna give it a week and decide then, based on how it's healing.

And I cannot believe the nerve of my dad. He rented a car and is going to drive 20 hours with almost no sleep, with my brother in the car. Some people just never learn...

Also, can anyone think of a reason why he would go to extreme lengths to hide the fact that I got hurt from the insurance company? Because it seems like he is doing it. I imagine a broken arm wouldn't screw his rates up any more than if he just totalled the car, right?

^ Any reason why you want to sidegrade? The two 5770s will perform pretty much the same as, if not better than, the 480 in all but a few games.
I believe that 2 5770s perform between a 5850 and a 5870. I'm having tons of issues with crossfire.

Geez! Why not just spend another $100 and get an HD5970 Hemlock :D

I'm not getting another ATi card even if I found it for half price (I'd just buy it and then resell it), their drivers are terrible. I'm still on the 10.4 beta drivers because anything else messes up my games.

Back
Top Bottom