Random Chit Chat

Well you've got a while yet to decide what you want to do with life ;)

So,whats been happening?

I am thinking of becoming a DJ/Music Producer, soldier, pilot, astronaut, computer programmer, game designer, politician, psychologist, actor and/or psychiatrist. (bolded ones are the ones I want more)

A VERY wide range :\

Other than that I've been having personal issues and suffering (a very weird type of)depression.

But I'm glad to be back! =)

Woah, man you gotta narrow that down hahaha.

Well im sure everyone's glad to see another face around here.

Oh and note to lowndsey, please change you avatar,craig lowndes now races for holden :D

edit: Wtf. im on my xperia x10 and it doesnt support multi touch...and yet im using it now in opera?

I am thinking of becoming a DJ/Music Producer, soldier, pilot, astronaut, computer programmer, game designer, politician, psychologist, actor and/or psychiatrist. (bolded ones are the ones I want more)

A VERY wide range :\

Other than that I've been having personal issues and suffering (a very weird type of)depression.

But I'm glad to be back! =)

You cant just jump into being a politician, you have to have experience to get parties to back you and you need a financial jump start.

Yay! I actually got a call from an application I filled out. Though I probably won't be setting up the appointment till this Wednesday.

getting a gtx 470 today!!!! what should I get, and evga Superclocked or a stock ASUS? Both are the same price where I'm buying from.

Back
Top Bottom