Random Chit Chat

My dad managed to fall asleep while driving and rolled our xterra at 60 mph. My seat freaking removed itself from the floor of the car and ended up with me in a heap under it. My right arm is crushed and I have to get surgery to realign the bone and remove bone fragments. Oh and the car along with pretty much everything in it was destroyed.

So yeah, vacation is freaking great.

Dude that SUX : /

At least your in one piece,
Though, like tom petty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0y2O8__LMw

Just got back from his Concert in Pittsburgh,
EPIC

@dude_56013 I would imagine that they're replacing the entire laptop. Although $200 seems like it's a good deal, they're getting one that they're going to refurbish and sell again for a profit so it makes sense.

@foothead, you weren't wearing a seatbelt when this happened? That's even more insane...

Yeah, everyone was asleep when it happened. And I am thinking that my dad didn't install the seat correctly after we picked up my desk a while back.

Of course this happens the one time I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. No I didn't do it on purpose, we had been out hiking for 20 hours straight, and we ate before we were supposed to go back to the hotel. I fell asleep while my dad was still eating then he must've driven off without realizing.

The crash was so intense that it destroyed my iphone that was in a leather case in my pocket.

sorry if anything I post doesn't make sense, I'm on painkillers right now.

Artifacts? Check NB and GPU temps.

The main thing is that you and your family are safe and sound :)

And on something a little less serious,was at the beach yesterday with a mate and my camera fell in the water (We were only knee deep in water,looked down at the water and it fell out of my pocket,i guess that's what the neckstrap is for :| ). Im thinking of getting the Cybershot Hx1 (Cant quite afford an SLR and i need a camera for my photo of the day ASAP). Thoughts?

^ What is the Photo of the day thing? I checked out the camera on the Sony Website and it looks pretty dope. The panorama feature seems freakin cool, full 224 degrees of picture, nice...

Edit: I can't make another thread.... Is anyone else experiencing this issue? My click submit new thread and it just spins .... and spins.... and spins...

@dude_56013 I would imagine that they're replacing the entire laptop. Although $200 seems like it's a good deal, they're getting one that they're going to refurbish and sell again for a profit so it makes sense.

It's just the refurbished screen. Not the entire laptop. I don't get how they're gunna refurbish my cracked LCD. I guess I'm gunna have to call tomorrow and see.

Back
Top Bottom