Random Chit Chat

Seems like it would perform better than the 5870 on Crysis Warhead by about 5-7 FPS, so I assume it should be the same for Crysis. But is the extra $140 be worth it for that little FPS?

Your CPU and RAM are a massive bottleneck if i am right.

Crysis is a multi core threaded game and uses i think at the most three cores.

The overclock does help though.

Yeah, I need to upgrade my CPU, but I think the OC should make it last a bit longer.

I have an AMD Athlon II Quad Core processor as well as 8GB of RAM currently.

As far as frame rate, I'm looking for something that is fairly decent, though not unnecessary.. Around 40 with maxed seems nice.

I have so many Pokemon cards I could swim in them. It's f-in ridiculous. If I could have the money I spent back....FML. I haven't counted yet....but my guess would be 2,000-3,000 cards. Sad thing is, ebay says they aren't worth sh*t. Even the ones that were supposed to be so damn pricey back in the day. FML again. I literally have spent 4+ hours a day each day this week sorting them. By release date and then by Pokemon number within that.

Wanna hear something ironic? I just started playing the handheld games on my pc, already beat one haha!

I'm tempted to start a new game on Pokemon Gold or Crystal on GB Color (the only ones I have). I cheated before. I have way too much money (or whatever)..pretty sure I used my Gameshark. Plus, I can't remember where the F I left off over 10 years ago on it. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom