Random Chit Chat

You stay up all night from just one Red Bull?

LOL I don't even feel a buzz from five cans of Monster. Then again I did screw up my body's tolerance of caffeine during high school when I drank at least one or two a day for almost two to three months (damn you Costco).

Since i have insomnia i really didn't need it, thought it would be fun though :D

Android is starting to come together nicely, but some menus have such a weird interface that it's just hard to believe it's actually part of the Android OS. It's like they realized they need a theme and just started fixing that slowly bit by bit.

I'm not a fan of Android. I've tried four phones with the software and all of them have been inconsistent in terms of user interface. I'm a huge stickler for consistency.

All things said, the Android platform reminds me more of Windows Mobile than iOS 4.

So if i understand what your saying the STix2 has 72,000 miles and it's up for 37.0k$?

:D

lol...

wish it had 600Hp

and im sure it would run on ATi drivers XD

not going to lie... iv only driven stick shift trucks and a Taurus... kinda nervous ill stall this STi going out of the lot on the test drive an look like a complete *******

I'm not a fan of Android. I've tried four phones with the software and all of them have been inconsistent in terms of user interface. I'm a huge stickler for consistency.

All things said, the Android platform reminds me more of Windows Mobile than iOS 4.

No, I Can actually make a phone call on android :D

My old omnia was a complete and utter joke of a phone.

Yeah, that's probably the only thing I don't like about Android. The UI is too inconsistent.

I still like it though. It's very much like a PC and it works well across a huge variety of phones and hardware.

Uh, Not sure where you got that "No..." From

You're right i did word that incorrectly. I Meant to say it's much easier to do simple things on an android based phone than it is on a windows mobile based phone, android is also quicker (From Experience).

Although this is based off of my old omnia...

Back
Top Bottom