Random Chit Chat

LOL of the day: Check out this PM from 01001010:
"I apologize deeply regarding my immature and hateful comment. You are simply a member who has returned, attempting to look beyond your troubled start. I admire your courageous spirit to continue your membership on Computer Forums, and hope to build a long lasting friendship with you.

Just kidding. Not only do you not contribute anything to this forum, you talk crap about us behind our backs as witnessed in your post at ComputerForum.com (which you later edited).

Just leave and be done with it."

Wow...

What the hell are you talking about?

Nvm.

LOL of the day: Check out this PM from 01001010:
"I apologize deeply regarding my immature and hateful comment. You are simply a member who has returned, attempting to look beyond your troubled start. I admire your courageous spirit to continue your membership on Computer Forums, and hope to build a long lasting friendship with you.

Just kidding. Not only do you not contribute anything to this forum, you talk crap about us behind our backs as witnessed in your post at ComputerForum.com (which you later edited).

Just leave and be done with it."

Yeah i pretty much agree with this.

ALL IN FAVOUR SAY I! :D

Don't make it seem like I just sent you a message out of the blue.

screenshot20100709at732.png

Oh dangit, I made more of a mess for myself, didn't I? Alright, I'll leave for a period. Maybe a month or two.

if you do, rip off those side-steps. My dads 2000 F150 has one and there nothing but a pain in the a$$. even plowing through any kind of underbrush or muck and they get caught up and stop the truck in thick snow or mud

I do but it will be my daily driver aswell. An about all id do to it is get some good tires for the mean timetill I can afford more off-road parts and stuff

Hey Teny, What kind of scores do you get on 3dm06/3dmv/furmark 1.8/and Unigine 2.0 (Dx11 maxed with max tessellation)?

I haven't ran an benches yet except RE5. I also don't have 3dmv, I'll have to DL the demo in a bit to try it out. I'll be running the other 3 benches in about an hour or so and post it.

Either my internet is going slow, or the page to DL the 3dmv is slow.

EDIT - I think I'm just going to DL 3dmv later, it's going to take me about 4 hours to DL (my brother is currently DL).

Back
Top Bottom