Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

i just finished my spring break...i am in college so i think we have ours earlier. but it was nice, worked and mopped around...and tones and tones of time for gaming LOL.

Spring Break has arrived for me! With it comes...

...English research paper
...Application to Stanford summer college (includes reading a book and writing an essay)
...Application to scholarships for the summer college (same as above)
...An entire chapter of Physics to cover
...History test
...Track and field practice

but then again I also get...

...Moping around time
...Partying
...Gaming

where do you work sexy time into that?

Yeah I'm on spring break. I spent five hours last night catching up on all the dumb "microcomputers" homework I have that I procrastinated. Which basically amounts to using the Office 07 Suite and crap. BORING. So monotonous....also need to read another chapter of business law...also boring..

Just got back from a college visit in Rapidcity, South Dakota. 12 hour drive from Northern Illinois. 3 days, two for driving. It was fun though. GPS took us down some back roads... logging trail thing near Custer State Park... One lane wide switch back road. I took the Subaru into the entrance of a real logging trail and took a couple pics I will try and upload. It was fun. About 1800 miles of driving in total. Two friends and I.

The school we visited was South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. About 2100 students, nice engineering school though. And only about $14k for tuition, fees, room and board. So now it's between this school and Michigan Tech...

am i allowed to bump my big upgrade thread?
i should be getting the processor tomorrow :) :)

I'd like to thank dude 56013 and everyone else that helped me pick out everything!!!!

Um i read on another forum that you have to reinstall windows when you switch motherboard is that true?

how much thermal paste do i put on the cpu after putting it in the motherboard?

maybe want to mess with overclocking a little! I don't want to blow anything up 3.0 ghz would be cool but I will have to read up on all of it and stuff! im only on air cooling so i know not to set it to high

hopefully i can max out gta iv! that would be cool or at least get more than 10 fps jesh!

right now on crysis this pc everything set to the highest except motion blur and no AA and 1280x1024 resolution i get like 20 fps but it drops to! lol

im thinking of slapping 2 more gigs of ram into it to make it 6 gigs! :D
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231144

how far can you overclock a video card? i have the EVGa 9800GT 512MB it clock speed right now according to EVGa precision are
core clock is 600
shader clock is 1500
memory clock is 900
and fan speed i set to 50-Setting to 100 wouldn't hurt anything right?

when i get everything up n running ill do benchmarking 3d mark 06? n post my score

Back
Top Bottom