Random Chit Chat

lol ok....

so whats that for, keeping your HDDs cooler?

Just trying to keep my rig cooler in these warmer months.

I've got 2 hard drive cages with fans on them and there's 3 empty bays at the top that need filling. So I figured i'd pop a 3rd intake fan up there to bring in more fresh air.

my advise
use duct tape XD

for real.

or that double sided Velcro tape. so u can take it in an out easly.

even in my 1200 my idle temp is 44*C

Just trying to keep my rig cooler in these warmer months.

I've got 2 hard drive cages with fans on them and there's 3 empty bays at the top that need filling. So I figured i'd pop a 3rd intake fan up there to bring in more fresh air.

You actually want to suck the air out, not in... not sure if that's what you meant tho :confused:

You actually want to suck the air out, not in... not sure if that's what you meant tho :confused:

I've got one 120mm Sharkoon, with an 80mm (soon to be 2X80mm), as an exhaust on the case right behind my TRU120E and another 120mm Sharkoon is on the TRU120E itself. I could put back the roof exhaust fan but this disrupts the air flow! The 'Stacker is hard to configure when it comes to cooling fans cause I do like to have more exhaust than intake, but meh.

Adding the second intake on the front dropped the idle temps from 45'C to 40'C at idle. So i'm just tinkering on the idea.

lucky... wish mine would chill out that much lol

Bear in mind that's with my rig running @ 3.200Mhz. I don't run it any lower than this.

Ahem!:D

Whats with this Raoul Moat dude? He's been on the run for nearly a week after shooting 3 peeps leaving one of them dead.

I got an iPhone 4 - The 32GB model (that's all they had.. i'm not complaining). I'm very impressed so far. I put a bumper on from the start, so I havn't had a chance to test the reception problem. I will do that now!

I got an iPhone 4 - The 32GB model (that's all they had.. i'm not complaining). I'm very impressed so far. I put a bumper on from the start, so I havn't had a chance to test the reception problem. I will do that now!

32GB?! Great Scott! My phone makes do with 7MB! lol

Fancy SSD with a screen and mobile comms technology!

:)

Back
Top Bottom