Random Chit Chat

It's a quiet day/night on CF.

I just got to mess with iphone 4. the antenna problem isn't too bad, but is definitely apparent, but the display is horrible. All the colors were screwed up. The white was also very uneven.

caba4d81.jpg

I win. Take that, crappy controls.

It's a good job you like your iPhones in B&W.

But seriously.. it must have been a broken one. IMO, the display/colours are excellent!

Same here. I thought the display was incredibly sharp.

The only thing I hate is how Apple is marketing the iPhone 4's display and making it sound as if they created something entirely new and revolutionary. It's just HD with a huge ppi.

It's just HD with a huge ppi.

It's not just that, it's an IPS panel instead of a TN panel that most phones come with. They produce better and more correct colors. IPS monitors for computers are just now starting to become reasonably priced at around $300, when they used to be at least $500 or higher.

anyone try firefox 4.0 yet?? I know it's not near done but I like what they have so far. It seems like firefox 3.6 with a new user interface laid on top at this point but I like the direction it is headed even if it looks like opera and chrome but thats the way it should be. firefox as it is now looks kind of dated.

Opera's great... Sometimes it stops in the middle of loading pages, but it has a lot more built-in features than Firefox ever had.

this is a snapshot of what it currently looks like it says Minefield since that is the code name for FF 4.0

capturexe.png

basically just a knockoff of what's already out there

Back
Top Bottom