Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #11981
meh.

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeniz View Post

I've google'd it and it looks like it may be possible with a little programming...
Wait, do you mean having the image continue on the second page of applications? I thought you meant having it move on screen.

Yeah, that would be a lot easier, but I have almost everything on!the first page, so I'd never see it.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #11982
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
Wait, do you mean having the image continue on the second page of applications? I thought you meant having it move on screen.
Yea having it move slowly on the screen. I couldn't view the links properly that google gave so they were probably totally wrong as to what i'm trying to describe. Like having the background moving slowly behind the icons would be a great effect. You'd use the one picture and make sure the right edge mates with the left edge and loop it.

Like you said though it's probably hard to do.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:46 AM   #11983
meh.

I just did a little research and I can do that. All I need to do is make a video of it moving, convert it to .mov, and use vwallpaper. I guess I'll give that a try.

What are thoughts on modding in a physical keyboard? I would make it slide out of some sort of case, so it clips on and off. It would interface through Bluetooth.

This one looks perfect. http://www.nowsupplier.com/mini-blue...oid-p-489.html

a little thick for my tastes, but it is the exact same dimensions as the phone.

http://www.ankaka.com/mini-bluetooth...ps_p46367.html even better
Old 07-03-2010, 05:33 AM   #11984
Fully Optimized

I like the silver finish of the second keypad.

I got 25 updates available for W7 but I just don't think i'm gonna install them.

Can the look of the task bar be changed?
Old 07-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #11985
meh.

I do too. It looks more comfortable. I wonder how I could find out what voltage it uses, so I could have it use the iPhone battery.

And yeah you can install new taskbar themes. I've never done it on W7 though, so I probably would be no help.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #11986
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

I wouldn't want to butcher my iPhone in such a fashion. If you wan't a phone with a Qwerty keyboard, I'd just get one :P. I've not got anything against USING a physical keyboard with an iPhone, but bolting one on there wouldn't be my cup of tea.
j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:33 AM   #11987
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j03 View Post
I wouldn't want to butcher my iPhone in such a fashion. If you wan't a phone with a Qwerty keyboard, I'd just get one :P. I've not got anything against USING a physical keyboard with an iPhone, but bolting one on there wouldn't be my cup of tea.
Lol no, it will be attached to a case. All I would have to do is remove the case and unplug the power cable to remove it.

And I really don't want to get a new phone quite yet. My current one still works just fine. I'll probably keep it for another year or so, possibly longer if they get the power management fixed in the Android port.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #11988
Fully Optimized

This...

... is pure lushness! Just freaking wow.

The angled GPU and the on-view SSD's is a great idea and the whole lot looks so sweet!
Old 07-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #11989
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeniz View Post
Meh...

I'd rather have the DB9S. And the girls can stay at home with their mummies, they'd be dead weight and useless to me.

It's all about the DBR9.

That race-spec 6.0-litre V12. Gives those Corvettes a run for their money in FIA GT1.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #11990
meh.

Whoah this is awesome.

I need more RAMs though.