Random Chit Chat

LOL this is true, i looked at a few like that. an some company's just basically use the name and nothing else from there parent company.

but with Mitsubishi its kinda difficult where the line in the sand is, after WW2 Mitsubishi had to break up into smaller companies that kept the name apparently. Though GCB Division was created right here in good ol' Pittsburgh PA. Rather proud of that.

Honestly think people don't Appreciate Pittsburgh as much as they should, there's a lot of Fortune 500 companies based here.

http://pittsburgh.about.com/cs/businesscompanies/

The mitsubishi conglomerate is involved in all kinds of stuff from breweries and car manufacturing to cameras and oil

Mmmm...

I'm liking W7 64 bit. Just gotta streamline the install now.

Turn updates off. Two of them have managed to completely screw my htpc to the point that I had to restore.

Any ideas to further customize my iPhone? I got all the greyscale done, except for a few applcations. I also resized the icons to 40x40 and put them in a 7x7 configuration instead of the default 4x4.

Here's what I've got right now:

b6b2ee3b.jpg

a8601b70.jpg

f23b4c5b.jpg

Turn updates off. Two of them have managed to completely screw my htpc to the point that I had to restore.

I wouldn't do that. Windows 7 x64 is totally fine for me, with updates.

Yea I ran XP, and still do on the studio install, without updates absolutely fine. And I got a bunch of updates waiting to be installed for W7 64. I've never seen the point unless I need certain updates to run specific software.

Any ideas to further customize my iPhone? I got all the greyscale done, except for a few applcations. I also resized the icons to 40x40 and put them in a 7x7 configuration instead of the default 4x4.

Here's what I've got right now:

b6b2ee3b.jpg

a8601b70.jpg

f23b4c5b.jpg

Funky! How about getting the background flowery image to scroll slowly horizontally behind the icons?

Back
Top Bottom