Random Chit Chat

Epic stupidity time:

The US pork board (?!) sent a 12 page cease and desist letter to thinkgeek.com for marketing a product as 'the new white meat.' The product? Their April Fool's Day special of canned unicorn meat.

Did they seriously believe that that was a real product?

Yeah it is.

Idk if we are supposed to talk about that on here though, since it is in violation of Apple's EULA.

Lol wut? I somehow managed to get two separate instances of AOL radio running on my iPhone.

I heard they already got OS4 running on it. Only a matter of time before it's released.

OS4 on Virtualbox? I've had OS7 running through This but its bit of a hassle. OSX Is currently installing fine!

If this is in any way breaching CF's T&C's mod's,feel free to edit and please message me so i know not to do it again...

I meant iPhone OS 4 running on the iPhone. It's stupid that Apple didn't release it for iPhone, since the 3G has pretty much the same specs, but with a 3G chip. I think they just want to push us towards a useless upgrade. I would gain absolutely nothing except aesthetics by buying an iPhone 4. In fact, I would lose features because it cannot run Android and I would have to be on AT&T's new ridiculous data plan that caps your bandwidth and dictates how you use it.

Back
Top Bottom