Random Chit Chat

Yea, they got crushed by Germany. :D

I know , I mean come on guys USA performed so much better against Ghana :p

They still would have lost. Germany was the better team.

Had we gone in at half time drawing after some dismal defending in the first half we might have come out of the team talk at half time with better morale and maybe some tips on defence but instead i bet the team talk was dominated with talk of that goal that wasnt
When I saw it for the first time real speed, it didn't appear to be in. But the slowed down replay showed it was. There have been a few missed calls in this tournament, but that's the nature of soccer. Some calls go your way, others don't.

And herin lies the argument for goal line technology . All it would have taken would have been a few seconds to check a video replay and see that a goal had been scored
I mean come on wimbeldon has the Hawk-Eye , we have some pretty decent umpiring system in cricket . why cant football as a multi billion pound industry benefit from the technology already available and which so quickly let the fans know that a goal should have been scored

I know , I mean come on guys USA performed so much better against Ghana :p
A couple of glaring differences between the USA team and England's. There were no lofty expectations for the US team. The English team thought their s*** didn't stink. Whereas the US team was just happy to be there. ;)

awwh dont be getting upset about the little game with the balls and the goals :D it is after all only a game . In all honestly though thats because the English actually care about football whereas over in america its a bit less of a serious business . Tbh I knew after seeing the group stages that we really werent playing as well as the players out there actually could and from seeing some of Germanys play I knew they where on a good form this year soo i didnt have too great expectations for England against Germany . Personally i always thought Italy would do well but now theyve been kicked out I dunno Tbh Argentina are looking pomising as the faveourites this time

personally i think it is most serious business in brazil :p
girl_soccer_fans_26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom