Random Chit Chat

Anywho,i just sent a message to a client and this popped up;

Capture-1.png

Truckin' Google!

How the Duck does it work?

That is awesome :)

We just signed up for netflix because the effing TiVo has been telling me for over a year that it is netflix compatible. I signed up, then went to connect the TiVo to it, and no option is in the menu. I went to TiVo.com and of course, it says HD tivos only. The ad specifically said that it worked on series 2.

So any ideas to make netflix work on the tv? I have a load of old computers, but nothing with a s-video port or a pci express slot.

Wait WTF? Why is the AGP slot backwards on an ASUS A7N8X-X? I am very confused right now.

What is this I don't even...

23d1f826.jpg

85c229b5.jpg

I don't think that is the AGP #x you are looking for.

I thought AGP was backwards compatible. That's what my computer teacher had always said. I guess not...

All I am trying to do is make sure the board works before I buy a new GPU. It's ancient, but still powerful enough to view netflix in SD if I got a GPU for it. I believe the CPU is an athlon 2400, but I really couldn't be bothered to check right now.

We just signed up for netflix because the effing TiVo has been telling me for over a year that it is netflix compatible. I signed up, then went to connect the TiVo to it, and no option is in the menu. I went to TiVo.com and of course, it says HD tivos only. The ad specifically said that it worked on series 2.

So any ideas to make netflix work on the tv? I have a load of old computers, but nothing with a s-video port or a pci express slot.

Wait WTF? Why is the AGP slot backwards on an ASUS A7N8X-X? I am very confused right now.

What is this I don't even...

23d1f826.jpg

85c229b5.jpg

I thought AGP was backwards compatible. That's what my computer teacher had always said. I guess not...

All I am trying to do is make sure the board works before I buy a new GPU. It's ancient, but still powerful enough to view netflix in SD if I got a GPU for it. I believe the CPU is an athlon 2400, but I really couldn't be bothered to check right now.

Your AGP card you are taking a pic with is a 3.3V card. The AGP slot on the board is only a 1.5V...not a universal.

Switching gears: Does anyone know (cuz I'm unfamiliar with X360 for the most part)...do add-ons/DLC get cheaper when the games get older. I mean, for gosh sakes. If I wanted to buy all the Forza add on cars and tracks I would need to spend more than I paid for the game. That's just stupid. And the MW2 map packs are ridiculous!!!!!

Look at it this way lucas.. Money makes the world go round. If you owned a site and someone sent you what, $700, are you going to worry about them being in a position of power on a forum?

Well, are you?

Well, I'd at least check their integrity and character if I was a honest and fair admin.

Well, I'd at least check their integrity and character if I was a honest and fair admin.

How do you 'check their integrity' in an online forum. One could be cool as hell until they get Mod and then go ape sh*t... Whereas if someone is willing to pay a substantial amount of money (substantial in my personal finances) then I doubt they're going to fudge that up by doing stupid sh*t and piss away the investment.

Back
Top Bottom