Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #11611
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
Anywho,i just sent a message to a client and this popped up;

Truckin' Google!

How the Duck does it work?
That is awesome

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #11612
meh.

We just signed up for netflix because the effing TiVo has been telling me for over a year that it is netflix compatible. I signed up, then went to connect the TiVo to it, and no option is in the menu. I went to TiVo.com and of course, it says HD tivos only. The ad specifically said that it worked on series 2.

So any ideas to make netflix work on the tv? I have a load of old computers, but nothing with a s-video port or a pci express slot.

Wait WTF? Why is the AGP slot backwards on an ASUS A7N8X-X? I am very confused right now.

What is this I don't even...

Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #11613
Fully Optimized

I don't think that is the AGP #x you are looking for.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #11614
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantofhell View Post
I don't think that is the AGP #x you are looking for.
I thought AGP was backwards compatible. That's what my computer teacher had always said. I guess not...

All I am trying to do is make sure the board works before I buy a new GPU. It's ancient, but still powerful enough to view netflix in SD if I got a GPU for it. I believe the CPU is an athlon 2400, but I really couldn't be bothered to check right now.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #11615
Fully Optimized

hi!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #11616
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

F*Ck it! It's time to take my business Seriously!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:08 AM   #11617
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
We just signed up for netflix because the effing TiVo has been telling me for over a year that it is netflix compatible. I signed up, then went to connect the TiVo to it, and no option is in the menu. I went to TiVo.com and of course, it says HD tivos only. The ad specifically said that it worked on series 2.

So any ideas to make netflix work on the tv? I have a load of old computers, but nothing with a s-video port or a pci express slot.

Wait WTF? Why is the AGP slot backwards on an ASUS A7N8X-X? I am very confused right now.

What is this I don't even...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
I thought AGP was backwards compatible. That's what my computer teacher had always said. I guess not...

All I am trying to do is make sure the board works before I buy a new GPU. It's ancient, but still powerful enough to view netflix in SD if I got a GPU for it. I believe the CPU is an athlon 2400, but I really couldn't be bothered to check right now.
Your AGP card you are taking a pic with is a 3.3V card. The AGP slot on the board is only a 1.5V...not a universal.

Switching gears: Does anyone know (cuz I'm unfamiliar with X360 for the most part)...do add-ons/DLC get cheaper when the games get older. I mean, for gosh sakes. If I wanted to buy all the Forza add on cars and tracks I would need to spend more than I paid for the game. That's just stupid. And the MW2 map packs are ridiculous!!!!!
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #11618
Daemon Poster

Send a message via ICQ to The_Lucas Send a message via MSN to The_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to The_Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Uk_Baggy View Post
Look at it this way lucas.. Money makes the world go round. If you owned a site and someone sent you what, $700, are you going to worry about them being in a position of power on a forum?

Well, are you?
Well, I'd at least check their integrity and character if I was a honest and fair admin.
http://lucasbytegeni.us
Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
Doesn't "loatheing" something the same as "love?" Whenever i hear it be used the person "loves" that product or service or whatever it is they're talking about.
The_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #11619
Golden Master

Makes me Homesick.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #11620
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasbytegenius View Post
Well, I'd at least check their integrity and character if I was a honest and fair admin.
How do you 'check their integrity' in an online forum. One could be cool as hell until they get Mod and then go ape sh*t... Whereas if someone is willing to pay a substantial amount of money (substantial in my personal finances) then I doubt they're going to fudge that up by doing stupid sh*t and piss away the investment.

So I ask you, what do you intend to do now?
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote