Random Chit Chat

dude_56013 said:
Originally Posted by lucasbytegenius
Sorry Holysky, it was dude_56013 who was using your post to try to insult me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote:Originally Posted by Holysky
No he was not. It was one of FLX'S many accounts.

No. I mean, him too, but I was referring to the above. bahahaha.

Quote:Originally Posted by Holysky
Negative Repped for no deduction

Guess who

Quote:Originally Posted by dude_56013
Hmm. Name starts "l"? Rhymes coincidentally with "moron" and "asshat"?
This flxjones guy was prepared.

Does anyone know of a website I can enter an email address into that will sign it up for tons of spam? I'm in a spam war...

PM it to me if you don't wanna post here.

Wow... That's like groveling and pleading for banishment. Be careful, dude.

Does anybody use the Opera Web browser? It's fantastic! It's got cool features like a Turbo function, which may make the pics and such a little distorted, but when pages are loading almost instantly on a 45 Kbs dial-up connection, it's worth the tradeoff, in my opinion. I'm beating myself up right now because I didn't try this sooner.

Wow... That's like groveling and pleading for banishment. Be careful, dude.

I don't see how it is. I'm not doing anything that is against the rules in any way, and I asked people to keep it to PM if they felt it necessary.

Me and a friend are spamming each other's Gmail accounts as a sort of joke. He accidentally signed me up for some annoying newsletter, I retaliated, then epicness ensued. That's all there is to it. Lol.

LOL. Hmm, if you had his e-mail password (which I assume you don't) you could sign him up to PCWorld newsletter with all the extras. At about 1 in the afternoon, they will send you about 10 or 12 e-mails full of stupid links. I used to have about 1,000 of them.

11822945_gal.jpg

Fall in Love, you Lose.

I didn't fall in love. I dont loose.

Also: I've just ordered "Foundation Rails 2". It's about Ruby on Rails. Has anyone ever programmed in rails, or, more specifically read this book?

What's the macro facility of you're camera like? You could try taking a picture of your avatar up close, to see if you can get the RGB-ness of your pixels!

Back
Top Bottom