Random Chit Chat

Posts stack up very quickly in this forum. It's ridiculous. Every now and then I'll catch a glance of my avatar dancing and I'll look at my post count; 7000+ is a lot of posts when I think about it. You never really notice it accumulating that fast. You just happen to look and it's a huge number. Other senior (by this I mean longevity in the forum) members will agree.

Posts stack up very quickly in this forum. It's ridiculous. Every now and then I'll catch a glance of my avatar dancing and I'll look at my post count; 7000+ is a lot of posts when I think about it. You never really notice it accumulating that fast. You just happen to look and it's a huge number. Other senior (by this I mean longevity in the forum) members will agree.

True. I don't remember having a low post count. Probably I was to busy enjoying the time here to notice it.

And your dancing avatar just got a few hits on YouTube from me. Carlton and that Tom Jones track is just epic!

I agree!

lol, i just looked at my post count for the first time in ever now that its mentioned... its like wow... 4000 posts.

I have no life..

lol

Holy crap. I thought I was still in the 6000s.

Nobody cares to comment on my atari 2600 laptop idea?

You can hack them for original carts?

Yep. Atari included solder pads for it, and the pinouts are printed on the back of the pcb. I found a shop that'll sell me the 2600 cartridge plug, so that isn't an issue.

They also work with atari 7800 games.

Back
Top Bottom