Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Oh man, this sucks, I think I have strep throat... I pretty much have all the symptoms... and two of my friends just had it recently. I have stomach aches, sore muscles and all, coughing, not very hungry, and my throat hurts... last couple days I've been like this. Might just be a cold... hopefully. I am supposed to meet with some good friends tonight that I haven't seen since August too...
Simply put, this sucks...

Oh man, this sucks, I think I have strep throat... I pretty much have all the symptoms... and two of my friends just had it recently. I have stomach aches, sore muscles and all, coughing, not very hungry, and my throat hurts... last couple days I've been like this. Might just be a cold... hopefully. I am supposed to meet with some good friends tonight that I haven't seen since August too...
Simply put, this sucks...

at least it isn't mono.

If it's a G3 i wont so much as touch it, they is Fugly, but i'm waiting on some pics and a model number. Where can i get a power cable, keyboard and mouse for cheap for this thing if i do get it?

Anything is hard to use if you don't give it a chance. Don't just dismiss it just because you don't know how to use it.
Oh, I have been using them for the past year, I know how to use them just fine. I have been using them for what they are supposedly good at too, video editing. They are terrible for that, and they are a PITA to use... I honestly can't stand using them. But since the two powermacs are the only powerful computers for video editing, and the other dells are all used for yearbook work, I have no choice but to use them on a daily basis.

If it's a G3 i wont so much as touch it, they is Fugly, but i'm waiting on some pics and a model number. Where can i get a power cable, keyboard and mouse for cheap for this thing if i do get it?
Any USB mouse will work, and I am fairly certain the same with a keyboard.

Oh, I have been using them for the past year, I know how to use them just fine. I have been using them for what they are supposedly good at too, video editing. They are terrible for that, and they are a PITA to use... I honestly can't stand using them. But since the two powermacs are the only powerful computers for video editing, and the other dells are all used for yearbook work, I have no choice but to use them on a daily basis.

How are they difficult to use?

I don't need a mighty mouse or whatever?

No.

What about the power cables. I presume they dont use a standard 3 pin

Back
Top Bottom