Random Chit Chat

Anyone ever worked with photoshop to create an HDR image? I just came across a few and they look BA. I thought it was actual hand-drawn art/pastel work or something to begin with, but it turned out it was HDR...which I had never heard of.

2akgmq.jpg

I assume it's just a filter?

Just got two sony HMD-A400s at the thrift store. $35 each. The colors looked like hell at first, but I managed to get them right. They have like no afterglow though. 75Hz on them looks like 60Hz on other CRTs

Anyone ever worked with photoshop to create an HDR image? I just came across a few and they look BA. I thought it was actual hand-drawn art/pastel work or something to begin with, but it turned out it was HDR...which I had never heard of.

High-Dynamic Range lighting?

It just involves taking pictures of the same thing in the same position with different shutter speeds and using Photoshop to weave them all together. That's the basic gist of it as far as I know. I'm not hardcore about photography though, so it would be best to ask a photography forum.

Why are we getting so many trolls lately?

Damn this phone! It is now unable to decide if my SIM card is valid or not. Every few minutes, it'll flash 'no sim' for a few seconds, then go back to accepting it. This is gonna be hell on battery life.

At least I still have my motorola L7 to fall back on if it totally craps out. I think we have an extra blackberry somewhere also.

Must be a slowwwww Monday. Hahaha.

EDIT: Oh wait. Never mind. I should have said, "holy f when did the site come back online?" it was down for me almost all night and part of today and I totally forgot.

Back
Top Bottom