Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #10961
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

I'm friends with you and sniper, too

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #10962
meh.

I am now scared of my brother. I went in his room earlier trying to find my aquarium heater he borrowed. I opened the top drawer on hisdresser, and it was full of plastic bags of rocks. When I moved them, there was a sealed package of ham that had clearly been there for at least a year. I almost barfed when I saw it. Anyway, I got rid of that nasty crap (finally I know why the house always stinks) and behold there is a family size box of aunt jemima pancake mix and a package of jello mix. I am definitely not going in there again.

Oh and I found my heater. He left it on outside of the tank, causing it to explode.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #10963
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
I am now scared of my brother. I went in his room earlier trying to find my aquarium heater he borrowed. I opened the top drawer on hisdresser, and it was full of plastic bags of rocks. When I moved them, there was a sealed package of ham that had clearly been there for at least a year. I almost barfed when I saw it. Anyway, I got rid of that nasty crap (finally I know why the house always stinks) and behold there is a family size box of aunt jemima pancake mix and a package of jello mix. I am definitely not going in there again.

Oh and I found my heater. He left it on outside of the tank, causing it to explode.

This should literally be the perfect example of a "Random Chit Chat" post on any forum.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #10964
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
1) A mod needs to go clip that InfectionZero guy's signature..it's like 9 lines...haha.
It wasn't even that long! What like 6 lines spaced out...come on seriously? But it is shorter now

So I ask you, what do you intend to do now?
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #10965
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfectionZero View Post
It wasn't even that long! What like 6 lines spaced out...come on seriously? But it is shorter now
sigs are judged by space not amount of content in that space. It was 9 lines.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #10966
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

lol sorry

Old 06-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #10967
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostGT View Post
This should literally be the perfect example of a "Random Chit Chat" post on any forum.
Lmao. I do have a lot of random things that happen to me.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #10968
Fully Optimized

Once again a huge thunderstorm has partially knocked out my internet. It went from ~2mbps download to about 400kbps download. I checked after noticing that youtube videos started buffering slower than normal and I was being kicked from game servers for having "ping too high"
Old 06-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #10969
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Aint that a b--ch. You're lucky that you have internet that fast though, I'm stuck at 600k permanently, the US Sucks a fat one when it comes to bandwidth

Old 06-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #10970
Fully Optimized

I used to be stuck at 33k back at my old place. No broadband available at all there even today. The worst part of it was that when I lived there I had a network of 4 computers sharing that connection simultaneously.

There was just something about where I used to live. There was a valley and the people who lived in that valley area couldn't get anything other than dialup meanwhile above the valley people could get dsl. My friends place which was a 15 min bike away had dsl. You couldn't even get a cell phone signal unless you sat on the roof of the house lol