Random Chit Chat

rapidshare got on my nerves for a while I would use the download manager and import a whole bunch of links for a certain thing then go to bed and wake up expecting the downloads to be done only to find that they had paused themselves after only completing a couple of parts.

Oh and torrents can do similar things like having 99.4% of a large file done only to have the last seeder go offline which was mentioned already but the same happens to me

shoot, group policy editor only works in xp pro... Anyone know what the thing is for xp home? I know it exists, and I remember it was a download from microsoft...

I see. Yeah, I've only had a few of my links not download but that was usually because my RS account expired and I forgot to renew it.

Either way I just prefer it to torrents since I get everything downloaded way faster.

My cousin Francis Taylor Patrick sends me gifts all the time. They get shipped really fast too. Sometimes I send him gifts, and he shares with his friends.

I know a guy named Vinton Cerf. He usually lends me what I need and I give back when I'm done. I see no point in keeping gifts that I'll only use once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom