Random Chit Chat

So I ended up buying the mid-range on the IdeaPad instead of the low range like I planned on. $1150 for ATi HD5730, i7 720M, 4GB DDR3, and 7200RPM drive. Unfortunately, the screen is not HD+ so my resolution will only be 1366x768.

What do y'all think of the new GTX 465? I wish they would give out more detailed specs, but from what they have listed, it appears to be a HD 5830 competitor.

Good lord, wtf is wrong with my phone? It cannot play music anymore without it sounding like an old, beat to hell record. It stutters, pops, and skips now. Wtf apple?

Should I move back to OS 2? With every update, this thing just seems to get worse.

^^I think they phone may still be defective.
os4 should be coming out on the 8th. if you have 10$ try it out but in your case I'm not sure it will help. Your problem seems to me like a hardware issue.

speaking of gtx 465s I need a new video card, does anyone know when nvidia will release a mid range directx 11 card.

ATI is ftw right now. I've seen 5770s for $140 before.

And if the phone is still defective, then it means I somehow managed to get two defective logic boards, since that is really the only component that could possibly do this. The RAM and SSD are soldered on. OS4 will not be compatible with iPhone btw.

Lol and I feel like a total idiot right now. I walked straight into a huge post at lowes while getting some paint, then fell on the ground. Everyone was staring straight at me like 'WTF is wrong with you?!'

iphone os not compatible with iphone that is a big apple fail unless you are referring to the edge iphone the first gen

Yes, that is the iPhone. The others are different phones.

Though it really is an apple fail, there is no significant hardware difference between the iphone and the iPhone 3G that could make one capable of running the OS, without the other. What is really going on is apple wants to make iPhone users upgrade to a newer model. That isn't what they say though. Hopefully it will be ported onto the iPhone pretty quickly, I imagine there are still quite a few people using them to avoid paying $15 a month more for exactly the same plan.

So I ended up buying the mid-range on the IdeaPad instead of the low range like I planned on. $1150 for ATi HD5730, i7 720M, 4GB DDR3, and 7200RPM drive. Unfortunately, the screen is not HD+ so my resolution will only be 1366x768.

I think that's an awkward resolution, but other than that, nice.

Back
Top Bottom