Random Chit Chat

What artifacts? :p

Picked up a IME 3.0. Two things I like about it over the Deathadder is that it's a little lighter and has a much lower liftoff distance when used on my Puretrak Talent mouse pad. The one thing that bugs me is that the side buttons aren't that great.

^^What kind of phone is it you are using?

Dammit looks like my video card is on the fritz again as you can see there are a couple of artifacts on the screen and it's quite annoying. I thought I had this fixed (used fraps for the screeny print screen causes everything to go normal for the split second I take it

dwm2010053022102290.png

It's an iPhone. I replaced the logic board a while back because of this crap, but it had no effect. I just take it that the whole platform is buggy as hell, but nobody uses it as much as I do to recognize all the bugs. Srsly, I will have 6-hour browsing sessions on this thing, with the only pauses being crashes. As soon as it dies, or the backlight gets to the point where the screen is unreadable (it's close) I'm gonna move to a powerful android phone.

And I think it's time to bake your video card. 395 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until golden-brown. :p

did you jailbreak the iphone? I have an ipod touch and it was perfectly stable until I jailbroke it now even genuine app store apps crash for no reason that didn't before.

lol u reminded me of something funny I did at a friend's a while back we took an old ati rage card you know one of the old long ones and put it in a toaster in his shed man did it reak after a few minutes you almost needed a gas mask and eye protection so I don't think i'll be doing any thing like that anytime soon lol

Dammit my brother now genuinely believes that I am crazy, and is making a huge effort to avoid me.

That's what I get for listening to my shrink when he said it would help to tell him my issues...

did you jailbreak the iphone? I have an ipod touch and it was perfectly stable until I jailbroke it now even genuine app store apps crash for no reason that didn't before

Never been jailbroken.

may as well get an android phone then the platform is way more open too so better apps can be made without having to be inspected by the people at apple only to get rejected

Yeah, but I do not wanna pay an extra $15+ every month for data services. There is no way AT&T will let me get away with a $20/month data/email/texting/visual voicemail plan on a different phone.

Back
Top Bottom