Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Are you actually going to listen this time? Because seriously,once you start manning up and quit your bitching,people will respect you more.

how come u can swear i cant

i need my hair cut i cant wait to order the parts for my upgrade
*see sig*

i get yelled at for it on here o well its all good

dang im tired

I know that xfire automatically downloads patches n apply s em but i still want to download all the patches for all the games that i have from file planet

Anyone going to see Watchmen tomorrow or the day after? I might go saturday, but I am not sure. Newspaper around us only gave it a 2 of 4 stars... But they only gave Gran Torino 2.5 or 2 I think. And that was supposed to be a good movie.
It looks sort of cool. Except only the blue dude has a super power... You can pull that off with Batman, but idk if you can pull of powerless comics for something not too many people have heard of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLA0tg5yI0&feature=related

how come u can swear i cant

Easy, he does it when it's the only words to describe something, and he rarely does it. You do it all the time, because you feel like it. And, typically, when you swear its part of an insult.

Easy, he does it when it's the only words to describe something, and he rarely does it. You do it all the time, because you feel like it. And, typically, when you swear its part of an insult.

Excactly,swear words arent meant to be used in everyday language,they are used to convey feeling when needed.

Back
Top Bottom