Random Chit Chat

Random thought of the day...

If you get negged by a person with negative reputation.. do you gain rep?

I was thinking the same thing yesterday lol.

Oh and I just got back from Mississippi. Boring trip, my dad took me on his business trip basically. I did get an epic new desk chair though. It's a mid-back leather chair but with a massage thing in it. Yay!

Freakin' Uninformed local news report. They were talking about the release of the ipad at midnight,and i quote;

"Users are warned that you will have to sign up with a telco to be able to use an ipad"

Didn't bother mentioning this only applies to the 3G Models IF you wish to use 3G internet...

I bet they are sponsored by telco. Every news station seems to be extremely corrupt lately.

So ummmm I am desk shopping again. My L desk I bought in January is so small that I cannot even fit a printer on it. The monitors basically go edge to edge.

I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 for the past few days. I'm glad I'm out of college and can mix in some recreation on the XBOX360. If anyone wants to play, my xbox gamertag is "zachuntley" (no quotes, obviously). I'm not that great at MW2, but I just like walking through online and unlocking new crap.

So ummmm I am desk shopping again. My L desk I bought in January is so small that I cannot even fit a printer on it. The monitors basically go edge to edge.

Why not go for a long straight desk.

I put 2 together and built a shelf for the displays...

Back
Top Bottom