Random Chit Chat

Holy F...

they're explaining the healthcare bill on the radio. This is pretty scary. The government now has real-time access to peoples' bank records, and access to electronic money transfers from them (?!). Then there is a 3.8% tax on real estate transactions. Not just buying rwal estate, but every transaction. Does this mean the seller has to pay it too? And they got rid of tax deductions on real estate. How is this supposed to help the economy? It is just gonna make it even harder to sell houses.

great, gotta wait 20-30 mins for these 5 A3 high quality gloss prints to be printed out at my HE College :/ still, at least all my deadline is done and dusted :D but now ive got the rest of summer (4 months) of freedom and workless :) but i wanna job to get going again pretty soon, otherwise i'll become very lazy and wont wanna do work when i go back to he college

Don't even get me started with Pac-Man. I'll probably be on my computer all night now, since I get so addicted to it, so easily.

If someone has luck to pass out, throw some my way.

Parent's (and mine jointly) credit card company (Discover) called today.

Somebody tried to buy $900 worth of watches and $1000 from Bath and Body Works; both were internet orders. We'll see how the whole fraud process goes.

You know, it's so odd, too. We are all so responsible with our cards. I have a feeling that it happened some place where you have to give someone your card to ring up--like a restaurant--because we are all very careful, and I always check the websites I shop on to make sure they are secure. Plus, I really don't order from any other places besides NewEgg, Buy.com, and Amazon.

If someone has luck to pass out, throw some my way.

Parent's (and mine jointly) credit card company (Discover) called today.

Somebody tried to buy $900 worth of watches and $1000 from Bath and Body Works; both were internet orders. We'll see how the whole fraud process goes.

You know, it's so odd, too. We are all so responsible with our cards. I have a feeling that it happened some place where you have to give someone your card to ring up--like a restaurant--because we are all very careful, and I always check the websites I shop on to make sure they are secure. Plus, I really don't order from any other places besides NewEgg, Buy.com, and Amazon.

Sorry to hear that dude. Something like that happened to my dad too.

One day someone from American Express called and asked if my dad spent $1900 at some stores in New York and wanted to verify. My dad was just like, "...what?!" He explained to them that someone probably stole his credit card number or something cause he's never been to NY, nor does he have the time or the money. I think American Express started their own fraud investigation and just cancelled my dad's card and sent him a new one.

It sucked, but American Express was very good about it.

Back
Top Bottom