Random Chit Chat

another thing id like to point out is the onboard sound on the Droid rocks like crazy, even my 5.1 headset in its jack makes the music amazing.

+1 over Ipod/phone for that i think lol.

and my HD youtube vids like spiffy.

Yeah, have you tried the external speaker? It's REALLY good for a phone. Like phenomenally good.

Well, they did tell him the battery needed replacing. It seems to me like they were right. It's not uncommon for a battery to fail early in its life.

Good point, it's just that they say every single time he brings the car there, it kinda comes off as looking like they are trying to scam people into buying a new battery. You're probably right though.

Anyone know if it's possible to run an IZ3D monitor with two standard monitors aroind it in an eyefinity group? I imagine that it would be an epic task for the 3D driver to figure that one out, but theoretically it could work. My brother just asked me about doing this for his eyefinity setup. It woukd look epic if it works.

Shutter glasses + 120Hz monitor also seems very iffy. It seems to me like the side monitors would not properly sync up, and again that is if I can figure out how to make the drivers play nice. I cannot test it either because catalyst 10.4 just destroyed my only 100Hz capable monitor. :(

Destroyed?

yes.

I tried to use it in an eyefinity group, but catalyst 10.4 has some bugs (wonder why I am the only person to find these...) that in conjunction, ended up forcing it to run at like 2048x1536 60Hz, and gave me no way to correct it.

I ended up with the monitor having very fuzzy picture because alignment is now horribly off.

DEGAUSS... That fixes EVERYTHING... ish

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=98183

ideas?

well, the 3G internet is pretty snappy from what i expected, on screen typing is OK, but i got fat fingers. so the keyboard is sweet. an is the droid just a good multi tasker because of the OS or hardware, or both?

its of course no where as fast an snappy as my desktop, but for being basically a mini lappie, its awesome.

I had the G1 - It was nice! Google Goggle's is cool, although not terribly useful... Shazam is good, but I think they are starting to charge for it. Tower Defense games are fun.

Back
Top Bottom