Random Chit Chat

Have you guys ever have a relative that's not that smart and wonder how you are related to them?

The grammar in this post isn't really helping your case. :p

But I really do not know the feeling. Two of my cousins are mentally challenged, so I typically do not try to think about people's intelligence.

A Motorola Droid? Two of my friends do.

What about it?

I love Android. :D

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=98183

ideas?

well, the 3G internet is pretty snappy from what i expected, on screen typing is OK, but i got fat fingers. so the keyboard is sweet. an is the droid just a good multi tasker because of the OS or hardware, or both?

its of course no where as fast an snappy as my desktop, but for being basically a mini lappie, its awesome.

The grammar in this post isn't really helping your case. :p

But I really do not know the feeling. Two of my cousins are mentally challenged, so I typically do not try to think about people's intelligence.

Yeah, but my grammar isn't good to begin with.

Well if you're looking for apps just browse around the Android Marketplace. My friend loves Shazam cause if theres something playing on the radio and he doesn't know the artist he can just let it listen to the song and it'll come up with the track title and artist. Urbanspoon is another great app if you like going out to eat often but have a hard time deciding on anything. It really depends on your personal interests and needs.

As for Flash on Android I'm not entirely sure.

well, the 3G internet is pretty snappy from what i expected, on screen typing is OK, but i got fat fingers. so the keyboard is sweet. an is the droid just a good multi tasker because of the OS or hardware, or both?

It's actually both. Android was designed from ground up with multitasking in mind, so naturally it's designed to do so. The hardware is also capable of handling said multitasking.

its of course no where as fast an snappy as my desktop, but for being basically a mini lappie, its awesome.

Of course. Mobile broadband is nowhere near what desktop internet speeds are, but it's getting close. It's biggest advantage is allowing you to surf the internet anywhere in the world as long as you have coverage.

another thing id like to point out is the onboard sound on the Droid rocks like crazy, even my 5.1 headset in its jack makes the music amazing.

+1 over Ipod/phone for that i think lol.

and my HD youtube vids like spiffy.

Well, my USB wireless adapter finally crapped out on me. So right now my Mac and my PC are making sweet sweet love.

Cable modem > Wireless Router > iBook <Ethernet> PC.

I love internet sharing in Mac OS X. So useful.

BTW, I did eventually go out tonight and had an ok time. After striking out with 3 girls, I ended up hanging out with an old gay friend of mine.

Ideas on how someone could intentionally wreck a car battery?

My dad go his tires changed the other day, and they came in telling him that his two month old battery needed to be replaced. He said no because it was new, they insisted, then he asked for the manager and let him have it. He got the car back later, and it was fine. The next morning, it wouldn't start. He jumped it and got it started, then let the engine run for a while to recharge.

The car now starts, but voltage is so low that every light, the air conditioner, the radio, etc. Have to be turned off. Then it takes a while for any lights to come on.

So I think the manager or one of the workers got pissed at my dad, and did something to the battery. Before, it was able to run a 12v air co
pressor for a solid 20 minutes and still start up without a problem, and now it barely even starts and refuses to charge.

Btw, we have checked and water levels are fine, and there are no ibvious signs of it being swapped out.

Might just be paranoia talking though

Back
Top Bottom