Random Chit Chat

Got ya. So above the arch you'd have maybe 1 or 2 bays spare for the controller and buttons?

I like it. I'd go with less chrome bars but thicker and more substantial. Probably 9 would do and finish the bottom part off with a neat chrome plate to serve as a space to put your name/design and it will hide the fixing of the bars too. The less but thicker bars would show off enough of the rad behind them and with a soft back light, from inside the case, it would transform the front of the case tastefully.

:D

Got ya. So above the arch you'd have maybe 1 or 2 bays spare for the controller and buttons?

I like it. I'd go with less chrome bars but thicker and more substantial. Probably 9 would do and finish the bottom part off with a neat chrome plate to serve as a space to put your name/design and it will hide the fixing of the bars too. The less but thicker bars would show off enough of the rad behind them and with a soft back light, from inside the case, it would transform the front of the case tastefully.

Sweet, I think that is how I am gonna do it then. The little flappies will make it look even better.

Flappies:

31617_260ae6cc.jpg

I will be sure to keep you posted.

I'm going to start to source the parts to mod the front of my case. It's the chrome bars that have started it for me.

Thanks Foothead!

That would look AWESOME Foothead... :D Makes me jealous that I am too lazy to mod my case :(

Is it even worth it to mod our Smilodons? I like that I painted mine all black and put the CCFLs in it, but to be honest, there isn't room inside to do any major modding and see a benefit, IMHO.

I need a full tower. Maybe this summer.

ohh f***, looks like tonight is gonna be an all nighter, i hate it! all night doing work! ugh, degree work is a pain, especially if you leave it last minute like me :( I hope to get all work done my 4pm the ultimate lates - I just dont want to stay up all night but fear that i will

hey, i LOVE my sleep XD

That would look AWESOME Foothead... :D Makes me jealous that I am too lazy to mod my case :(

lol thanks. You should definitely give modding a try, I find it to be fun.

I'm going to start to source the parts to mod the front of my case. It's the chrome bars that have started it for me.

Thanks Foothead!

Awesome! How are you going to do yours?

well, this is soon to be my first all nighter yet :) :/ :cool: as soon as it hits 6:30 am - 7:00 am in the next 2-3 hours

Back
Top Bottom