Random Chit Chat

well ever since the industrious revolution c02 and toxins etc spiked massively and did a big impact of global warming, i dont really see how people can just not know that c02 pollution is a massive key factor

^ I'd like to know who did it, how credible it is, and if there is tons of OTHER research to back it up.

The research models they used to 'invent' the global warming idea were terribly sloppy, and they just threw it into peoples' faces like it was fact without anyone being able to duplicate their results.

Plus right now, it all seems to be about Al Gore making money, nit actually helping the environment. Lol he creates the idea so he can 'solve' it, but only if people give him enough money.

Oh great. Here we go with the whole true or false argument again.

All I'll say that environmentalists are nuts about the whole "the world will drastically change and life as we know it will be altered forever" thing and I don't buy that for a second. That said, anyone who believes that we don't affect our environment and do harm to not only us, but the planet as well is a complete fool.

Back
Top Bottom