Random Chit Chat

What about the DLC from RB and GH? Also is there online play?

EDIT - You any good Legodude522?

I do not think there is online play. Does rock band even have that feature?

But yes you can get the DLC too as long as someone took the time to convert it. Beatles rock band has all dlc available, while things like guitar hero 5 only has like 30%. Someone has to buy all the dlc to convert it, so not many people are willing to do that.

RB and GH both have online features. RB2 even have an band vs band IIRC.

Are there harmonies for the Beatles songs? That's what my friends and I like to do when we play.

I'm a moderate player. A 9 year old girl can probably kick my butt.

What instruments/difficulties do you play?

RB and GH both have online features. RB2 even have an band vs band IIRC.

Are there harmonies for the Beatles songs? That's what my friends and I like to do when we play.

What instruments/difficulties do you play?

You can play all instruments and difficulties. What do you mean by harmonies?i have only ever played guitar and bass, though I did test out the drums once.

Multiplayer with multi monitors is amazing btw.

Harmonies is when there are more than 1 mic part. Beatles rock band is the only one that supports harmonies so far as most of the Beatles songs consists of 2 or more singers.

I prefer playing it all on one screen so I know when my friends are dying, using star power, or see how they do.

I'm very curious about the idea of smoking tea leaves. I might even buy a cigarette roller and just rip some tea bags open and make some so I can try it. Better than buying from dubious tea cigarettes from China.

Back
Top Bottom