Random Chit Chat

In the long run, if you want to go liquid at all just buy the parts and assemble it; Don't settle on some cheap kit or a quality, but low performance assembly. The cooling performance gain is worth it when you get good brand parts and build.

Does anyone here play GTA-IV online? I'm bored out of my mind, but I want to try some new mods out with people that don't try to lag me out by super-spawning. It seems like that all you ever find. Noobs who just installed Trainer 5.5 and love spawning 75+ items so everyone lags out, including them. Does work on me, it just drops my GTS250 to about 9 frames per second, though xD. I can't wait to get my 470 back and build this new loop.

Well put. The only reason I still have thermaltake stuff is because it came with my case. The lcs version was cheaper than the non lcs version.

Anyone have any thoughts on my fish tank mod idea? I think it could work. I'll scan some of my sketches later.

Fretsonfirex with beatles rock band song rips and a theme.

That is what I do.
I used to play Frets On Fire years ago. I'll have to look into it again. But I'd rather not use my G15 for that. I'll grab one of my old clickity clackity beige PS/2 keyboards.

Hmm, makes me wonder... pair up my Wiimote/guitar to the PC and configure the keys to work with it. I haven't played with Wiimote hacks since it was first done.

It works. So do xbox guitars and playstation 2 ones with a cheap adapter from ebay.

Btw, use fofix not regular fretsonfire. The difference is night and day. It is better than rock band imo.

I like RB and GH better than FoFix. Don't have to deal with all these user community songs where you can't even adjust the settings. Also, you can load the user community songs onto RB2 on the Wii if you want to.

I like RB and GH better than FoFix. Don't have to deal with all these user community songs where you can't even adjust the settings. Also, you can load the user community songs onto RB2 on the Wii if you want to.

just use the ripped songs. They are technically mirrored, not ripped so it is legal if you own the song already. I have 'rips' from all the guitar here games and three rock bands.

I prefer not to bother with those (finding songs, researching what game has what songs, etc). Pretty much what I do on RB2 for the Wii is the same thing I can do with FoFix, except easier (IMO).

Back
Top Bottom