Random Chit Chat

my lg drive came with a full version of powerDVD. Works very well on W7 64, but it is crap on XP.

I have outgrown my current 6 ft L desk, so I am on the hunt for a second identical one to get a wraparound desk. Gonna be awesome if I can find the same model.

I wish my parents had the kind of money they let you spend.

I earn all my money. The desk in question was $45 a couple months ago. I am trying to track down a store that still stocks them.

My bad. I wish I had earned enough money to spend like you do when I was 16. (I was working at sonic lol)

Lol np. I actually have not had a job since last summer, but I managed to stretch out what I made.

I am getting kinda mad at AMD lately. Back in September, they promised a linux driver to allow eyefinity, but they still have yet to release it, or even mention it for that matter. I am completely sick of using Microsoft's crappy operating system, and just want some way to make my monitors all work. Does anyone know if geforce surround vision works on linux? nvidia usually has very good drivers for linux, but there are often cut features.

My sleeving from mdpc-x came today!

CIMG1471.jpg

CIMG1472.jpg

CIMG1474.jpg

CIMG1477.jpg

Back
Top Bottom