Random Chit Chat

Kinda thought so, which is why I asked first. Thanks anyways. Thanks lego for the PM, I'll look at it a little later tomorrow.

We really can't discuss the specifics of using the Mac OS on a PC as it is a serious violation of Apple's TOS. There are many helpful sites that your friend Google can find for ya.

Especially since Apple's legal department has incredibly twitchy trigger fingers...

We really can't discuss the specifics of using the Mac OS on a PC as it is a serious violation of Apple's TOS. There are many helpful sites that your friend Google can find for ya.

The way their TOS is worded, all it really says is that they do not have to give you any support if you install it on non-apple hardware. You do have to have commercial licenses to resell computers with it (same as windows) which is how they got away with the whole psystar thing.

They do not seem to care as long as you own a license for the software.

Upto yesterday I was going to vote. Then I watched BBC News at 10 last night and it left me undecided.

So I didn't vote.

I thought it's all a bit X-Factor'ish now.

Anyone hear that Lawrence Taylor was arrested for raping a 15 year old girl today at a motel? Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom