Random Chit Chat

I guess he's pretty good? I dunno...I'm not really into fighting games. Do you play on the Xbox 360? I can give you his gamertag if you feel like playing him.
My brother has it for the 360, but my LIVE ran out. So I can't fight him unless MS decides to give me some free months again.

July 1, 1997. My parents would know since both of them were born and raised in Hong Kong.

Wait, are you Chinese too?

So I was reading up on some Zune info, and it seems like MS might release an new Zune this fall (rumored to be called Zune HD2). I got depressed because I just recently got a Zune HD, but then I thought about it. A new Zune got released once a year, and so did the Ipod Touch, and etc. So all is normal again. I hope the "Zune HD2" won't be a massive upgrade that makes the first gen Zune HD obsolete.

Anyone else having problems with the forums loading slowy every other site loads fast except this one..?

About to order our church projector today. Does anyone have a preference between B&H Photo and ProjectorPeople. PP has only 2 BBB complaints in the past 3 years, B&H has 29. I was also thinking Abe's of Maine because they have the projector for $400 cheaper...but that idea went down the drain on a quick google search of their customer service and the fact that they've had 122 BBB complaints in the past 3 years. Quality/Customer Service > Price, IMHO.

So. ProjectorPeople or B&H. I have dealt with B&H a few times, but some of their return stuff is a bit dodgy.

Havnt seen it before, and I just finished watching end of Code Geass Series 1, now waiting to get the next series

Havnt seen it before, and I just finished watching end of Code Geass Series 1, now waiting to get the next series
Great anime series. I would also recommend the alternative story mangas they have. Nunnally getting the geass power rather than Lelouch. That's effed up!

Back
Top Bottom