Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Okay, so I'm messing around in my phone, and I find this random number I don't know.

So I send them a text, and i say "who is this?"

blah blah blah, light conversation, I find out who it is, blah blah blah. Well, I know who this person is, and she is mildly slutty. So, she says something about her being stupid, and all this time reading her texts I feel like I'm talking to a drunk person.

so I say "you might want to cut back a little on the liquor"

and then I receive this: "You know shit about me. and its people like you who base their judgments on what they hear from others that corrupt our society and result in incivility"

WTF!!!???

Okay, so I'm messing around in my phone, and I find this random number I don't know.

So I send them a text, and i say "who is this?"

blah blah blah, light conversation, I find out who it is, blah blah blah. Well, I know who this person is, and she is mildly slutty. So, she says something about her being stupid, and all this time reading her texts I feel like I'm talking to a drunk person.

so I say "you might want to cut back a little on the liquor"

and then I receive this: "You know shit about me. and its people like you who base their judgments on what they hear from others that corrupt our society and result in incivility"

WTF!!!???

Well, it's true she went a little over the top with that. But offending a person you hardly know?

Isn't it your fault? I might've missed something :s

Rubber314Chicken said:
"You know shit about me. and its people like you who base their judgments on what they hear from others that corrupt our society and result in incivility"
I was just amused to see the level of intellect she attempted to employ here.

I spent all of last night with 3 tipsy chicks. Couldn't make a move on any of them tho, they were drunk and i'd have felt wrong, plus they're in yr9 (only one year younger than me and they've been there before but i'd have got so much schtick of the guys in my year, and rightly so).

SH*T! I Think i lost my phone :(

The last definate place i remember it was when i was using it in my mums car (yesterday),and it's not there.I *THINK* I Saw it on my desk before i spilt a cup of Lemonade everywhere.

It had a full battery,and it's only been a day and i cant ring it and i cant find it using bluetooth.

Any ideas? :(

There are some phone tracking services available online but i'm pretty definite these have to be activated on the phone before use.

Back
Top Bottom