Random Chit Chat

Here's an interesting question for you guys.

The minimum speed limit on an interstate is 45 mph. Basically, if your vehicle can sustain 45 mph, it is legal to be on the interstate.

Now, say the Hulk has got himself a bicycle, and can go 48 mph for sustained periods of time. Does this mean the hulk can ride his bike down the interstate?

Been bugging me for a while. There apparently are some people who can get to 45 on level surface, but sustaining it is a problem. Anyway, it does not really matter, I just wanna know.
He'll get pulled over for being green. Racial profiling.

Here's an interesting question for you guys.

The minimum speed limit on an interstate is 45 mph. Basically, if your vehicle can sustain 45 mph, it is legal to be on the interstate.
No. Irregardless of speed, it is illegal to ride a bicycle (non motorized vehicle) on most interstate highways.

that theoretically would be fine but there will be some stingey cops out there that will write you up just for the fact that is is illegal for a bicycle to travel down the interstate.

where I live you can't even drive a bicycle through the drive through at mcdonalds.

LOL well thanks everyone! That was bugging me for quite some time.

New addition: you can put an electric motor up to 700w on a bicycle, and it is still legally considered a bicycle. What if the Hulk had a motor-assist? It is technically a motorized vehicle now.

and I just went into OCD rage on overclock.net. How effing hard is it for people to understand the difference between active and passive displayport adapters? I have seen at least 10 threads claiming that passive adapters work for eyefinity (they don't), where they were actually using DACs.

^your lucky it is flippin freezing in my room in the basement and in general in my area today. I am wearing a really thick sweater and usually this time of year I am just wearing a long sleeve T-shirt.

I hope this summer actually gets hot last year in ontario the hottest day I think was 25c usually its like 33c on the hottest day of summer

At Foothead. Criteria:

Must be motorized
Motor must be at least 110cc and and gearing be capable of 55+

I'm fairly sure this is what applies in Virginia.

At AR: You know irregardless isn't a word, right? Just think about it. And if you can come up with a good reason for why spellchecker doesn't call it out, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom