Random Chit Chat

Really enjoying the game, Days Gone. It's great that they are doing more open world horror games, unlike what Resident Evil has been for the longest time. I'm very disappointed about Silent Hills being cancelled, as Konami essentially killed that series as a result. I thought the Resident Evil 2 remake was strictly okay.

Welcome aboard mate. :thumb:

Mind I ask you a question? I'm a member of an European forum and they are talking about whether the Scots considered themselves British.

Are you?

I'm a PC gamer so Days Gone is not on my list unfortunately. Right now I'm playing Sekiro and it reminded me of Nioh so I play that too to chance pace and enjoy RPG'ing which is missing in Sekiro.

Any idea if Days Gone plays ~60FPS on PS4/Pro? After getting used to high FPS on PC, lower than 50-45FPS and games render unplayable for me.

I think Cel meant "do you?" instead of "are you?". As in "do you consider yourself British?". But I could be wrong.

I also just found out that it is in American English that full stop/period comes before the quotation mark at the end of the sentence and in British it come after. The English I grew up learning was American but honestly the British seems more attractive to me in this one.

Last edited:
Are you sure they are asking whether scots consider themselves British and not if northern Irish consider themselves British? (That's a more usual question!!)

Or is this like what people call themselves? And how they feel?
Like how some guys in the states are American and also Texan, and some from the same state are Texan, and also American?

An American enters a bar and hears two girls speaking in an interesting English accent/dialect. He comes to them and asks: "are you girls Scottish?". One of the girls looks at him with anger and says: "it's Wales!". The guy pauses with a puzzled face then asks them again: " err... are you whales Scottish?".

Back
Top Bottom