Random Chit Chat

Hey I'm back with my R5 system and a brand new freshly installed Win 10!

Now I know what was going on. A little history... It all started with Win 7 OEM disk I bought years ago. I built an i3 system and installed Win 7 from the disk in 2012.

Then I built the i5 system and installed Win 7 from the same disk. MS says no problem and activated it. Later it gets upgraded to Win 10 and life goes on.

Then I built the R3 system and MS says uh uh we're not activating the Win 10 nor Win 7 so I found a little magic proggie and made it activated. Then I upgraded to R5 in the same system and as usual not gonna be activated so I used the magic again.

Since then I had nothing but problems to where I lost my USB ports so no mouse nor keyboard. Even with the Win 7 disk. Didn't matter that the drives were purged and formatted it was all a no go.

When my new Win 10 disk came in with its own product code it installed in a breeze like nothing was ever wrong with the PC and the drives. Right off the bat I got keyboard and mouse functions.

The Win 7 disk I have is useless. So is the Win 10 ISO I downloaded and burned to the DVD.

Figure that out.

ETA: At first it was the Celeron then the i3. Thus my name here because I was running on it when I joined.

Last edited:
I got a good one for you. Is there a way to import photos or downloaded media from a computer to a android tablet or phone without using a corded connection?why i am asking is if, i needed something that was on the computer and i am not at home, i would like the option to access the info i need to help me when i am not home. I don't know of anyway to do it. Not sure if it could be done. Wd66

I personally use Dropbox to do that. You can transfer stuff from pc to phone or the other way around. Works great. I never use the corded method, too much of a hassle for me.

A good way to do it is using Google Drive. Google has developed an application that lets you sync folders that are in your computer with Drive. Every time you add something to the folder or modify an existing file the contents of the folder in Drive will be updated. It works the other way around as well. I've been using it for over a year and it's extremely convenient.

Back
Top Bottom