Random Chit Chat

Sounds like your on the right page, but i don't think any reason is good for abortion anymore than some old fuck screwing around with a 3 year old baby!!!

Sounds like your on the right page, but i don't think any reason is good for abortion anymore than some old fuck screwing around with a 3 year old baby!!!
That was legal as well. If a person with disabilities or something like down syndrome was raped it it's legal.

It didn't apply to all rapes though.

necessity allows the forbidden

That's a very wise saying and I couldn't agree more. There are going to be something absolutely necessary that we can't bear to stomach it.

It has to be the fact of life no matter how you cut it.

I'm gonna say yhis and quit while i'm behind.. If someone molests a kid cut his dick off! If someone abofts a baby, they should be fixed. That way they can't abort one again... I know that sounds so easy but then, if it works...

Here rapists, depending on the gravity of the rape, could originally get (starting with) lashing (ending with) execution. I know this sounds harsh, but there are arguments it's there to mainly keep the good people safer more than giving rights to those whom deserve consideration less; e.g. rapists and murderers (every one has rights so I said to deserve it less). Not sure how it is now in application. Never heard once of an execution in this case, tho. Looks like it's there to scare offenders or maybe to have it under consideration should a sever case arouses (?). Please don't hate. People thru history have always looked for ways to keep themselves safer thru prevention.

The law here is borrowed (tho seems not perfectly) from religion as was the necessity saying earlier.

Basically life is too complicated and could be so unfair. I learned to not judge people in what they believe in as they could be doing it out of despair looking for answers. I was completely against abortion until I heard of rapists could target mentally or physically ill (under-aged) women that pregnancy could turn their lives into a living hell if they even survived it. Maybe reporters (I was in some social forums once for a long time) lied about such cases but then again it's quite possible since they seem easier to target. I still prefer to look for ways to not have abortion here, but I think the mother's life is a of a little more priority here specially that in early pregnancy the fetus or embryo (not sure which it is) has still not developed into a living being (I think).

In other news, fasting month is over. Alms were distributed this morning and people started to gather all around. This holiday is gonna be a week long at least for me.

Last edited:
SG, we are savage creatures by nature, no ifs ands or buts about it. We live as a society so we'd have to lay some ground rules. As the population grows so does the problems.

There will always be murders, molestations, abortions, robberies etc whether we like it or not. I'd have to say as a society we are doing better than we did in the past.

History wasn't kind to us.

Here rapists, depending on the gravity of the rape, could originally get (starting with) lashing (ending with) execution. I know this sounds harsh, but there are arguments it's there to mainly keep the good people safer more than giving rights to those whom deserve consideration less; e.g. rapists and murderers (every one has rights so I said to deserve it less). Not sure how it is now in application. Never heard once of an execution in this case, tho. Looks like it's there to scare offenders or maybe to have it under consideration should a sever case arouses (?). Please don't hate. People thru history have always looked for ways to keep themselves safer thru prevention.

The law here is borrowed (tho seems not perfectly) from religion as was the necessity saying earlier.

Basically life is too complicated and could be so unfair. I learned to not judge people in what they believe in as they could be doing it out of despair looking for answers. I was completely against abortion until I heard of rapists could target mentally or physically ill (under-aged) women that pregnancy could turn their lives into a living hell if they even survived it. Maybe reporters (I was in some social forums once for a long time) lied about such cases but then again it's quite possible since they seem easier to target. I still prefer to look for ways to not have abortion here, but I think the mother's life is a of a little more priority here specially that in early pregnancy the fetus or embryo (not sure which it is) has still not developed into a living being (I think).
I often find myself thinking that jail, and even death, are not severe enough for some crimes. Raping kids is a good example. I also never agreed with the statement "If you do that, you are worse than them". No you are not. This person raped a 7 year old for no good reason. I cut his legs off because of that. My "crime" is not as bad, and I have a perfectly good reason. This kind of stuff is one of the things I like about some eastern countries like Iran.
SG, we are savage creatures by nature, no ifs ands or buts about it. We live as a society so we'd have to lay some ground rules. As the population grows so does the problems.

There will always be murders, molestations, abortions, robberies etc whether we like it or not. I'd have to say as a society we are doing better than we did in the past.

History wasn't kind to us.
I agree. Life is too easy and good now, people are running out of things to complain about. 200 years ago, it was revolution and freedom from Spain. 50 years ago was women's votes. A few years ago it was equality of women in the workplace. So far so good. This year it's women complaining because men open the door for them and let them sit in the seats of the bus (yes, they complain about this). Now, women have so much freedom that they can decide wether to kill innocent children or not, wether to kill your children (if you are the father) or not. Apparently, it is possible to have too much freedom. This is a very good example of "too much of a good thing". I wonder where does this end...

AMD, I'd have to point out the death IS severe enough punishment, they do not re-offend again.

As a deterrent, apparently not.

Back
Top Bottom